12 Dear friends, do not be surprised at the painful trial you are suffering, as though something strange were happening to you. 13 But rejoice that you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed. 14 If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you. 1 Peter 4:12-14
October 12, 2010
Don’t Be Surprised…
This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 12th, 2010 at 7:08 am and posted in Christ, Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Everything is in Christ, In Accordance with the Riches of God’s Grace
- The Bride of Christ
- Scripture says Whaaaaat????
- Jon Zens: The New Testament Is Plural (Us) Not Singular (Me)
- Romans 6:1-11 Paraphrased as Christ Speaking
- Reposting the first post: The Unsearchable Riches of Christ
- A Christ-Centered Outline of Philippians