The attached article from Frank Viola reveals 14 illustrations of Christ and the church in the New Testament. It’s a very enlightening and challenging read.
October 12, 2010
Christ and the Church
This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 12th, 2010 at 4:06 pm and posted in Christ. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Everything is in Christ, In Accordance with the Riches of God’s Grace
- The Bride of Christ
- Scripture says Whaaaaat????
- Jon Zens: The New Testament Is Plural (Us) Not Singular (Me)
- Romans 6:1-11 Paraphrased as Christ Speaking
- Reposting the first post: The Unsearchable Riches of Christ
- A Christ-Centered Outline of Philippians